Science fiction nerds

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas.

Well it is christmas eve and I'm preparing for it. I just saw the sixth Star Trek and it was good, but rather sad. It ended with this quote, " This is the last voyage of the Starship Enterpirse under my command, after this, it will be at some one else's command., and it will be their job to discover strange new worlds, to seek out new life, and new civilization, to boldly go where no man has gone before."
I weep for Star Trek, but the Next Generation is coming, until their season gets terminated. I do still believe that Star trek is more popular than Wars. Look at the number of movies and Series. I have not been on lately because of Nation states. I have recently been appointed Ambassador to seek out alliances with other regions. It is fun. If you want to see my nation, go to www.nationstates.net/sundlandia.
Merry Christmas, Happy new year and Live long and prosper.

10 Comments:

  • I am thinking evil dictatorship....hehehehe I wonder...when do I get nukes.

    By Blogger Atran, at 9:22 PM  

  • What are you talking about?

    By Blogger hamilsquad, at 9:55 AM  

  • If you have joined, send me a telegram so I put you in my dossier.

    By Blogger hamilsquad, at 9:56 AM  

  • Ok I will.

    By Blogger Atran, at 6:28 PM  

  • If you want to try something more war like try www.gindis.con and click on the World Leaders link I am in the top 1000 it takes a while.

    By Blogger Atran, at 7:00 PM  

  • Quick question what is the approximate percentage pf religons like tell me how much percentage of the world is Catholic which is 1/6.

    By Blogger Atran, at 7:06 PM  

  • We must fight back the Hive

    By Blogger hamilsquad, at 7:45 PM  

  • ................In due time.But what do you want me to do as UN delegate?And how did I become it again?

    By Blogger Atran, at 12:13 PM  

  • First of all I gave you my endorsement, whcihc I thought helped your small nation, but instead it made you delegate, but there is no one else who is delegate. I was just watching Star trek Voyager from the borg collective I got for christmas, and it was funny because Janeway got assimilated, and she lost all her hair, great hair styles gone to waist fast, that is what i call assimilation.

    By Blogger hamilsquad, at 2:16 PM  

  • Trekkie.....

    By Blogger Atran, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home